Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Best Beer for Breastfeeding



What is the best beer for breastfeeding?




I'm moving! Bookmark my new sites: 
 www.beerandbreastfeeding.com and www.lactogenicdiet.com

Join me  -- I know you'll like it! There's great new info and lots of free stuff :)

With Lots of Milky Blessings

Hilary

*******************
This article represents my original research, and is an excerpt from my book in progress, The History of Low Milk Supply and the Lactogenic Diet. All rights reserved. Do not re-print or use without my permission ©hilaryjacobson 10.2011-2016


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary! Long time no talk. I was fortunate to have a lengthy discourse with you during my lactation issues after a traumatic event, all the way back in 2010/2011. I was also the lady who found Guinness to be one of the best bounce back aids. Well, I'm pregnant with my second child now and Rowan is closing in on her 5th birthday. I have lent Mother Food to another expecting mom who is planning to breast feed because I am 100% sure I'd have been in a less freaked out state had I had your book ahead of time! I'm confident she'll buy a copy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MK, good of you to check into my blog and give some nice press :) I recall how fully you devoted yourself to creating lactogenic meals, and the progress reports you gave, the encouragement and support to other moms, too. Some day when we both have time let's catch up.

    ReplyDelete